Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Fall Foliage Tour

You’ve been thinking that why I was absent from blogsphere for long. I went on long trip. Before going I couldn’t manage to post about that. Now I’m back home, and I’m going to write about that. Past few year we had thought of making a road trip during the onset of fall on East Coast.  Living in California we hardly have any expedient of vibrant fall color. We get a negligible amount experience of fall color compares to the miles after miles fall color on the other side of the country. Every year I wish to go, but somehow we couldn’t manage to do that.


This year Mr. Man decided to do this very tour during first week of October. Truly speaking I didn’t do much planning on this trip. Whatever I did is only finding out the places to visit. He did a month-long research to find out best possible deal. Though we didn’t get exciting deals for our stays, but many of the places we got different experiences.

 

We had a great dilemma , exactly which week of October we should travel to east coast. As, it was an expensive tour, we just couldn’t take chance. Anyway, we were lucky. We got a great views of fall color.
We started our trip from Boston  from there we went to Maine. From the we went to New Hampshire then Vermont, then Connecticut, Rhode Island, Cape Cod, again Boston to fly back home.


I’m going to journal as in details as much as possible. It was over all a great experience. Miles after miles driving through thick lush trees was amazing. 


Just keep an eye on my blog.
 


17 comments:

Elena M said...

Great review and beautiful photos! :)

Kathy Leonia said...

so stunning views:)

white and vintage said...

These fall colours are so amazing! Very nice pictures!

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Krishna, I am so glad you got to take this trip. I have always wanted to but never have so far. Your photos are beautiful and I'm sure there was a lot of beautiful things to photograph. Looking forward to seeing more and thank you for your visit..Happy Fall..Judy

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

It sounds like you had a nice vacation. I like your photos and looking forward to hear more about your trip

Nancy Chan said...

The fall colours are beautiful!

Kathy Leonia said...

love the colors of the leafes:)

DIMI said...

I love Autumn and Autumn colors! Beautiful sceans too!
Enjoy your week!
Dimi...

eileeninmd said...

Hello, sounds like an awesome trip. The fall colors are gorgeous. I would like to do this road trip too. So much to see in our country. Beautiful photos. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and have a great new week.

Luana said...

I love fall! <3

xoxo
Guria do Século Passado

Carolina G. Ticala said...

Estupendo post! Que tengas feliz domingo! ♡♡♡

shwet said...

Wow!! road trip sounds interesting, seems you enjoyed a lot with your Mr.Man. Sometime trip without planning are more fun. Picture are awesome. :)
My New post | Instagram | Bloglovin

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

super interesting post my friend :)

NEW OUTFIT POST | THE RIGHT TIMING.
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

handmade by amalia said...

What a perfect time for a trip, the fall colors are indeed beautiful. Thanks for sharing your photos with us.
Amalia
xo

Zujalica.ba said...

Amazing photos.
Have a lovely week, dear.
Xoxo

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Lovely fall photos. It’ s always great to getaway. I hope you share more.

Magic Love Crow said...

Truly gorgeous pictures! Thank you!

Post a Comment