Thursday, September 27, 2018

Tintin shoppe

We were done for the day and walking haggardly to the hotel through the by-lanes of Chinatown in Singapore. "Thundering typhoon!" "Blistering barnacles!". Yes, amid small shops selling Chinese items I saw shop bearing name “Tintin."






I tried to dodge the place, so my son couldn't see there. My desperate effort just went in vain. The Tintin' crazy little guy easily found out the place, and zipped off inside. We had no option, we also went inside. As soon so we crossed grumpy Captain Haddock at the little door, the Tintin' paradise just opened up in front of us. 



It was very unlikely to find such a place there. It was just another land inside. All the Tintin' books were stacked along with CDs, DVDs, and many more. On the top of that all the kind models of the characters. When I had been searching the places to visit in Singapore, I didn't find the mention of such place on Internet anywhere. 

For a long time my son tried to find "Tintin in Congo", but he couldn't get that. To his much excitement he found that very book there. Though it was really expensive, but he was persistent to buy the book. He is a huge fan of Tintin', so I didn't try to resist him. He loved the book a lot.


If you want to visit Singapore and if you are Tintin' fan, please visit the shop.


10 comments:

The Joy of Home with Martha Ellen said...

What an interesting place! I'm sure your son enjoyed this adventure. ♥

Stephanie said...

Hello, sweet friend! I trust you are well and enjoying your fall. Thank you for the many sweet comments on my blog...you are a sweetie!

This shop looks delightful and oh-so-unique. Thank you for sharing it with us. Hugs to you, dear Krishna!

Kathy Leonia said...

i would like to see it on my own :)

Luana said...

thanks for the tip!
must be very interesting!

xoxo
Guria do Século Passado

A Casa Madeira said...

Kochałem miniatury.
Dobry wpis miesiąca.
janicce.

Nancy Chan said...

I too would find it interesting!

Rafaela Biscassi said...

I did not know there was this store, I liked it a lot.

www.paginasempreto.blogspot.com.br

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I can see why you can not miss a visit to the Tintin shop! Looks like a fun place. Enjoy your day and week ahead!

Magic Love Crow said...

Very interesting!! The shop looks like alot of fun! Big Hugs!

Louca por porcelana said...

Such fun!My sons were(are!)Tintin fans!Hugs!

Post a Comment