Saturday, December 23, 2017

Five on Friday

Monday:


Yes, at last we are going to get back our home. The contractor has told that he is going to hand over tomorrow. We are getting back our home on Tuesday. After doing the volunteer duty in school I came back home to start my baking spree. I’m already late in baking, as I’m not going to get much time from tomorrow. I have cleaning house, and going for work from tomorrow. Before going to pick my son from school I could bake six cakes (two together at a time). The baking is not in my hand , it depends on the oven. At least I baked few yesterday. So I have to bake only two more which I can manage tomorrow.


Tuesday: 


I had work in the morning. I had a conversation with the contractor in the morning, and he said that he has only half day work to finish. Though he said that he will finish in half day, but he was still working at 3:30 when I came back home. He smiled and said that , “half day is never going to be a half day”. Anyway, little minor things are still to finished, which he going to do after Christmas. After he left the house, the we started working, and it was just a next to impossible job to do. One bed we could easily manage to take inside one room. Then we got stuck with the next bed. That is heavy, still we could manage to carry that, but the we stuck in the hall way. Then on that tilted position Mr. pull apart the parts. Then we carried it inside the room. Then again we stuck while assembling the bed. In the meantime my son had meeting with his team for the Odyssey Of the Mind competition. We rushed to drop hime there. After coming back again tried to assemble the bed, but somewhere we had been making mistake. Again it was the time to pick him from there. I had no energy left to cook dinner. We had burger and came back to fix the bed. At last able to fish out the instruction booklet from a drawer,then we understood the mistake. After all the drama when we went to bed the clock was ticking 12:00.


Wednesday:


In the morning I had my last physiotherapy session. I’m feeling much better now. After coming from there, I started working on again with the cleaning. The garage was on the hot big mess. I started with that. It took a  whole lot of time to do that. When I went to pick my son, I was dead tired. Still I had work in the evening.


Thursday:


After working a lot I decide to pamper myself a little. So,we three friends went to nail spa. It helped me lot to get back my much needed energy. The whole morning I did nothing. We there hanged out in the morning with coffee, then went to nail spa. Then I went to school to volunteer for the Holiday Party. My son’s teacher gave a sweet little gift.

 
Friday:


Again I started working on the garage. I decided to move the things to the respected room first, and cleaned out the garage. I finished moving almost everything, and left few little things to move. The garage was looking much better. 
 
Lastly, wish all of you a Merry Christmas. Enjoy !!

 




26 comments:

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

Hope this coming year is everything you've dreamed of.

Thank you for being such a loyal reader. : - )

shwet said...

Merry Christmas !!!

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

Merry Christmas, for you Krishna!

Beauty Unearthly said...

Amazing post dear! Merry Christmas ❤️

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I hope things are all back to normal soon! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Prims By The Water said...

So glad you are able to get back into your home for Christmas. Merry Christmas and may Santa bring you everything you wished for! Janice

Mac n' Janet said...

A very Merry Christmas to you and your family. So glad they finished with your house.

Kinga K. said...

Merry Christmas ❤

NanaDiana said...

You had a busy, busy, busy week. I hope you can relax and enjoy Christmas with your hubby and sweet son. Blessings- xo Diana

Grandmabeckyl.blogspot said...

You had a busy week. But now you're back in your house for Christmas which will be nice. We moved 2x in Dec. One states away then following year not so far but still a struggle at holiday time. At least it was good to be back close to family. Merry Christmas!

Nancy Chan said...

Glad that you are getting back your house! You can start to clean your house and put it back in order again!

Angela said...

Busy times at your house! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas time with joy and contentment!

Svetlana said...

Merry Christmas, dear! ❤

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

I really love this kind of personal posts :D
super interesting

NEW FASHION POST | WHAT TO WEAR ON NEW YEAR'S EVE? I HELP YOU!
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Kathy Leonia said...

it is good that you feel well after that session:)

LianaLaurie said...

Hello dear, it's always nice to read your posts. I'm glad that the trip to the nail spa was good for you, it's always important to take care of yourself.
Hugs ♥

Amelia said...

Hi Krishna, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and family. Wishing you all the best in 2018.

Regards,
Amelia

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Krishna,
Oh my, sounds more or less like what i've been doing the week before Christmas. Not remodeled but cleaned the house and I had to finish it. It worked but my mid back acted up and only today I'm pain-free for the first time!
Sending you hugs and wishing you a happy new year in good health!
Mariette

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Glad to hear you are back in your home once more - such a lot of work! Wishing you a very Happy New Year! xx Karen

Rajesh said...

Good to know you are feeling better now.

Anonymous said...

Glad the renovation is almost complete. I wish you a very happy new year.

baili said...

too much business my friend!
glad you are fine now ,wishing you a happy new year and merry christmas

Filifionka said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)!!!

Terra said...

I haven't known you long, it sounds like you are in the middle of a big remodel. I will be having my kitchen remodeled soon and I just had floors installed in 3 rooms before Christmas, it is hard to relax when contractors are working. Happy New Year.

Red Rose Alley said...

It sounds like you've been working hard around your house. And baking too! My son baked a lot of goodies this Christmas, and that's always nice for everyone. Hang in there with the contractors working at your house.

~Sheri

Pixel Peeper said...

House renovations and remodeling always take much, much longer than anticipated. I'm glad you got most of it done before Christmas.

Post a Comment