Saturday, November 24, 2018

Thanksgiving dinner, 2018

I'm taking a little break from my travel diary, and sharing my Thanksgiving dinner with all of blogger friends. First I want to thanks to all of my friends, and family for everything I get in life. I specially thanks to my blogger friends for the supports and love they always show. I'm very thankful to all of you.

Tapioca pudding


Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving and Black Friday. The day was very mellow to us. All of us at home, and relaxed. It had been raining since the night before. I'm grateful to nature, as we earnestly needed this rain.In the evening we went to the mall to watch the Black Friday Madness. Still few years ago, the shops were opened after midnight. However currently, the shops are opened Thanksgiving evening only. Anyway, I bought few things , and came back.

Sweet potato muffin


I made a simple dinner. Few days ago, I rented on French Cuisine book from library. I found few interesting recipes in the book. Among them I found one chicken recipe, which was delicious. Moreover, all the ingredients were available in my pantry. I cooked chicken, pasta, and tapioca pudding. That was good for small family.

French style chicken


Out it was down-pouring, and inside we had a cozy quiet dinner with family. That was a great time for us. I wanted to cook turkey, but one turkey will be too much for three of us. My next year if I throw a party, I will cook turkey.


It was our Thanksgiving day, how was yours?

24 comments:

DIMI said...

Oh Krishna,everything looks so yummy and tasty!
Like the sweet potato muffin and the chicken!
Have a lovely week!
Dimi...

Elena M said...

Love your review as always ))

Kathy Leonia said...

mmm so jummy menu:)

Betty - hlavavknihach.blogspot.cz said...

That looks really good. In our country we haven't Thanksgiving and I am sad about that becouse the food look so yummy! :-D

Hlava v knihách

Grandmabeckyl.blogspot said...

Your meal looks delicious! We had a good day with our family too. I will post it soon. I scrolled down through a couple of your road journeys...looks like fun. We have quite a few lighthouses here in OR. I'd like to see ones on the east coast too...will see! Have a good week!

Pilar said...

It looks like you had a lot of delicious food for Thanksgiving! Have a great week!

Nancy Chan said...

Happy Thanksgiving post. Delicious thanksgiving dinner.

Luana said...

here in Brazil is not common to celebrate it...
everything seems to be very delicious! :D

xoxo
Guria do Século Passado

eileeninmd said...

Hello, your meal looks delicious. I hope you and your family had a happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy your day, have a great new week ahead!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Looks delicious!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Anete Oliveira said...

Everything looks so beautiful! Here in Brazil we don't celebrate Thanksgiving.

Beijos/Kisses.

Anete Oliveira
Blog Coisitas e Coisinhas
Fanpage
Instagram

Margaret D said...

I trust you had a lovely day. The food you cook looks delicious.

Julie said...

Your dinner looked wonderful Krishna. We don't really celebrate thanksgiving here in New Zealand but I do enjoy seeing everyones thanksgiving posts. I try to be thankful for things every single day. Have a lovely week Krishna ... thanks for your visit to my blog & the lovely comments you leave me also. Xx

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

hmmm, looks so delicious :D

NEW BRANDING POST | BELLISGIRL: JEWELLERY IS UNISEX!!
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Mirtillo14 said...

Una bella festa la vostra, con ottimi cibi cucina ti con amore. Da noi, in Italy, non si festeggia il giorno del Ringraziamento. Da qualche anno è arrivata, invece, l'usanza del Black Friday, però io non ho acquistato nulla. Saluti.

Sparkles and Lattes said...

Your Thanksgiving dinner looks really good. I love that you went the non-traditional route!!!

Kathy Leonia said...

have a sunny day:)

Gabriele Rafaela said...

Que comemoração maravilhosa!
Ótimos alimentos!
Beijos.
http://vinteedoisdemaio.blogspot.com/

Rafaela Biscassi said...

Very delicious post dear.

www.paginasempreto.blogspot.com.br

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

It sounds and looks like you had a nice and quiet Thanksgiving. The food sounds great.

Iwona said...

So delicious dinner :)

Pixel Peeper said...

It was just four people at my house (my husband, my son, his girlfriend, and myself), but I always cook a lot. We love the leftovers! Your food looks delicious - you are such a great cook.

Magic Love Crow said...

The food looks so yummy! So happy you had a Happy Thanksgiving! Big Hugs!

Jenn Jilks said...

Happy American Thanksgiving! I think I prefer it in October, though! :-)
We had our grandies over.

Post a Comment