Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Carmel Day 2- Secret Garden

In my previous post of Carmel I told you about the secret passages. Some of my blogger friends, who visited those Carmel told me how exciting to discover those secret passages. So, I thought of writing again about my experience of those secret passages.


 That was real fun to discover the secret passages and walking on them. Just like we found one secret passage just across the street in front of Carmel Art Association. My son was excited to explore that secret passage. We entered that passage which end up to a rusty and beautiful cottage. 


I don’t know whether it was a private property or not. Another passage we entered, at the end we found a small staircase. We son was over excited, and climbed the stairs, then he ran down and told that, that was actually a home of someone. Then again we  entered in another passage we climbed down all way to find out there was no where to go. So, discovering those passages were real fun. 


Another passage we went down at ended up to a restaurant. Anyway, as we were walking on the sidewalk, we saw a beautiful sign named “Secret Garden”, and there was a secret passage. We decided to take a chance and went in the secret garden. That was a right decision to entering inside.


 It was just a big fairy tale garden, full of exotic succulent. Some of them were potted on the ground, some of them were potted on the hanging pot on the wall, and all beautiful garden decors were larking in the lively green succulents. The sound of the water fountain and the arrangement all plants and figure gave a different feeling amid a very small narrow space. At the end of it we reached a small open space with banana tree adorned with different Buddha statues. 




....to be continued 

26 comments:

Jeanie said...

One hundred percent enchanting. I wish I'd discovered those!

Mac n' Janet said...

How exciting. Like the one with the otters.

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Sweet Friend, What a beautiful garden to enjoy and walk through. Your photos are amazing. Love the garden inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. Hope your new year is off to a great start. xoxo

JoJo said...

I'm so glad you guys explored all those passages. They are the coolest!!!

The Joy of Home with Martha Ellen said...

It sounds like a fun adventure, Krishna. I'm sure your son enjoyed it. The garden was my favorite as well. ♥

Prims By The Water said...

That sounds like fun! What an exciting adventure that was! Janice

doodles n daydreams said...

What a magical time, looking for the secret passages. Lots of family fun :)

Diana

Margaret D said...

Secret passages are always interesting for one wonders where it will lead and to what we will see.

martinealison said...

Bonjour,

Une bien jolie surprise... De belles découvertes. Merci pour le partage.

Gros bisous 🌸

DIMI said...

Hello Krishna!
You find some amazing passages!
Beautiful gardens!
Have a lovely day!
Dimi...

Anonymous said...

WOW! So nice to read. So impressed to go and meet the secret garden. You guys must have enjoyed lot whenever you go and visit each secret passage:)

Zujalica.ba said...

Great post.
I like phtos ^_^

Have a nice day, dear!

My blog --> Zujalica.ba

handmade by amalia said...

How lovely. There is nothing I like more than a secret garden.
Amalia
xo

mamasmercantile said...

Such fun exploring those enchanting passages. The secret garden was a real delight.

wisps of words said...

Oh sigh, we missed so much!!!!

Lucky you, to have found these places.

wisps of words said...

And thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. Thus, I was able to come here, and find your blog.

La Table De Nana said...

I am so glad you went there.:)Lovely!

Beauty Unearthly said...

So many beautiful photos
xx

Magic Love Crow said...

Wow! So beautiful!!! Lucky you found all of this!

Stephanie said...

Oh, what an exciting and enchanting adventure, my friend. Happy weekend to you! Hugs!

LianaLaurie said...

great post, dear! it looks magical!

shwet said...

Lovely place and beautiful photos!!
https://clickbystyle.blogspot.in/

Polly said...

I bet your son thought it was a great adventure! We have a Secret Gardens Tearooms in my home town. It’s one of my favourite places. It has a lovely outdoor garden with a few chicken roaming around. And next door is a garden centre.

Angela said...

What an amazing place! I love those sculptures. Lots of fun!

My thrift store addiction said...

This looks like such a fun place to visit!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Quirky little places like that really add to the character and charm of the town.

Post a Comment