Monday, August 1, 2011

Making Pizza - Weekend fun

One Sunday I had no food in my refrigerator for dinner. I was not in the mood to prepare our routine dishes. Instead of that, I wanted to make pizza. I put my desire in front of my husband, who is an avid fan of pizza. He promptly agreed with me. My little one also likes pizza very much. So, in the evening, I started preparing the same. While I was kneading the dough my husband suggested that I make the pizza bread by flipping the dough in the air. It sounded like fun, so I agreed to do it. However, I was not confident to do that. My husband encouraged me. He told me that he would catch the dough if I missed it. At first I flattened the dough a little then I started flipping it. It was great fun. 


My son enjoyed the whole process immensely. He started jumping, thinking that his mother was playing a new game with him. I was very much successful in flipping the dough. After baking the pizza, the three of us sat in the living room to eat it. We watched the movie ‘Baby’s day out’, while we were eating the pizza. Everything was fine, but for some unknown reason my son didn’t eat any pizza. I was little disappointed, as he loves pizza a lot. However, the bottom line is that we enjoyed our dinner.
The Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment