Monday, May 28, 2018

Chicken Thigh in Soy Sauce and life update

Recently I’ve become very irregular in my blog. I’ve no particular reason for that. Actually, there is one reason. I’ve been thinking for revamping my blog for a long time, but I yet to sit and start that. Anyway, I missed post my “Five on Friday”. Friday I was not feeling well, and on the weekend I was too much preoccupied with two books. I wanted to finish both of the books, and I succeeded in that. Otherwise my week was overall good. In past 10 years, for the first time I went to movie with my girlfriends. 

 


Do you have any suggestion for revamping my blog? Your valuable input will help me immense. Before finishing here is another quick recipe for chicken.


Two-three  skinless, boneless chicken thigh
Three tbsp soy sauce
Two tsp garlic power
One tsp ginger paste or powder
Salt to taste
One tbsp oil
Two tsp brown sugar
Slitted green chili (or jalapeño) 
Oil spray 
Marinate the thigh pieces with soy sauce, garlic powder, ginger powder or paste, and salt, at least for two hours. 
Preheat the oven at 350 degree F.  In a baking tray line with parchment paper. Spray oil the paper, and keep it ready. In the pan heat oil in high heat. Fry both sides of each pieces, and transfer them to the baking sheet. Cover the baking sheet with an aluminum foil and bake for half an hour until chicken is tender. 
After the chicken pieces are done, in the same frying pan add the remaining marinate, half cup water, and sugar, chili. Bring into boil. Boil until the sauce starts to thicken. Switch of the stove. 
Arrange the pieces in serving dish. Pour the sauce over the chicken pieces. 

14 comments:

Irreplaceable_fashion said...

wow it looks delicious:) great recipe:*

Rafaela Biscassi said...

Beautiful and delicious recipe.

www.paginasempreto.blogspot.com.br

Ann said...

Looks so yummy
and nice plating too ♥


Ann
https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

Kathy Leonia said...

so jummy!

Home Chic Club said...

Great recipe dear, thanks for sharing! xoxo
Vesna - Home Chic Club

Anonymous said...

I have been catching up with your posts from when i was away, I enjoy each one, you give us such a wonderful peek into your life, I found the post about your husbands birthday so interesting!!!

Prims By The Water said...

Just yummy. Will need to try this out soon! TFS Janice

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Krishna, I really like how you photographed the food, it not only looks pretty but good and tasty also. I like the black background. Thanks for your visit and birthday wishes to my daughter. I will pass them on to her..Happy Wednesday..Judy

karyn.pl said...

It must taste so good:)

Kisses:*
WWW.KARYN.PL

Carolina G. Ticala said...

Que ganas de probarlo!! muchas gracias por pasarte por mi blog!💚💚💚

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

This looks and sounds so good. Thanks for sharing at our Cooking and Crafting with J & J.

rita said...

Hello dear,
thank you for sharing!
Good weekend

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

These look really delicious!! Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind words!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Magic Love Crow said...

For your blog, you have to be true to you! Do what your heart is calling out to you to do!!!
Love the food! Thank you!

Post a Comment