Saturday, April 21, 2018

Five on Friday

Monday:
Last evening when we went out of home still it was sunny. But the prediction was of heavy rain. As soon as we came home, suddenly the sky became dark, and it started down pouring. When I woke up in the morning it had been still raining, and that made me irritated. Since November I  stopped walking. Walking in the morning I always enjoy. Anyway, I concentrated in other jobs which I had to finish. One of friends requested me to paint something for her. She wanted to hang my painting in her home. I’m not artist, but I can manage to replicated easy painting.*smile*



Tuesday: 
Rain stopped since last afternoon. I was delighted that I could walk in the morning today. When i woke up it was still dark, so I couldn’t understand. As soon as the first ray of morning light fell on the roofs, I saw the layer of frost. I understood that my plan was already foiled.

Wednesday:
Though there was no frost, but the sky was overacted, and chilly wind made an unfavorable weather in the morning. On the top of that I woe up very early, and I had nothing to do. As I had nothing to I decided to bake a fruit cake.  In the evening my son had chorus performance. All the elementary schools from same school district performed there. That was a fun evening.


Thursday:
It was a lovely sunny, but chilly morning. First I thought go going, then I decided to go in the afternoon for walking. Today I deep cleaned my living room , which was a long penning task. Then I went walking, and the all of a sudden my feet started hurting in the bottom. I was far from  school, and it was almost the time to pick my son from school. However, I could’t walk fast. So, I called my friend to wait for me in the school. She is very sweet.


Friday:
As usual it was another super busy Friday. However, astonishingly I finished all the chores including cooking within 10 o’clock in the morning. Actually I woke up early, and I was quick. I had a target to finish everything within 9:30, but I took only half an hour extra.







10 comments:

DIMI said...

Your week was very busy Krishna!
Love your painting and the pictures with the Spring flowers!
Wishing you a lovely and sunny weekend!
Dimi...

Elena M said...

Great post dear! Photos are amazing!

Angela said...

Hope your feet are feeling ok! Your painting is very pretty. You're an artist! Glad to see you got some flowers there. None here yet but some are just coming out of the ground. Now I am curious about the book you're reading! Have a great weekend!

Mia said...

I love your beautiful painting, Krishna. Have a great weekend, my friend.

Home Chic Club said...

Amazing photos dear! Have a great weekend! xoxo
Vesna - Home Chic Club

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Kathy Leonia said...

i love walking on the sunny days:)

Carolina G. Ticala said...

Estupendo trabajo tienes en tu blog! Las fotos son preciosas!feliz semana bonit@!💜💜💜

Rafaela Biscassi said...

Great Post and beautiful photos.

www.paginasempreto.blogspot.com.br

Fictitious Fashion said...

Where do you live that you get to experience so much of variety? :D
Lovely painting

Maybe you would like to see this pastel feels post Lucknow Chikankari in Bikaner

Don’t forget to follow me on Google Plus

Much Love
Akanksha
Fictitious Fashion

Post a Comment