Saturday, April 7, 2018

Five on Friday

Monday:


The weather was very beautiful. The sun was shinning brightly. The beautiful emerald green rolling hills were looking happy in the bright sunshine. I started my day in a lazy note. Today was the first day of spring break. Kiddo was fine, he didn’t bother me much, which I anticipated before the spring. In fact he was very good through out the day. He finished his studies without any fuss. I tried to keep my normal schedule, but I couldn’t do that properly.


Tuesday: 


The day was fine, and passed peacefully. In the evening I took kiddo to his swimming class. He was very good today also. I became slower than yesterday. Somehow I manage to do exercise today. I was not at all in the mood of cooking. Anyway, I at least cook a good dinner.

When don't like to cook, just bake everything


Wednesday:


Oh! I just couldn’t myself lift from the chair. I had been sitting at the dinning table, and worked on blog. Then I was just sitting there doing nothing. The clock was ticking 12:00,but I yet to move from there. At last I got up, cooked a little for kiddo, as he had been asking me for lunch since long.

Sometimes I need both of them together

Thursday:


The sky was gloomy. I didn’t have much thing to do. So I finished one book which was due in the library. Then both of us went to library. This time I lend a big pile of books. Hope I will finish all of them.

Blueberry cake


Friday:


What happened today! Since I woke up in the morning it had been raining incessantly. Whenever I was looking through the window only I could see dark gray sky and  big raindrops. However, loads of chores were waiting for me. In the kitchen I could hear the continuous tinkling sound on raindrops on the chimney. Then the bed we ordered was delivered. Mr. Man and I pulled it inside the master bedroom, and set it up. Rest of the day I retired in the couch, and sat under the blanket. 

13 comments:

Angela said...

Hope you are feeling energetic now! I too have days that I am from the computer to the couch. The blueberry cake looks yummy!

Anonymous said...

The baked dinner and the blueberry bread look good! Rainy days are good days to read. Have a nice day.

Kathy Leonia said...

so jummy cake;)

Elena M said...

Wonderful post darling!

Jean said...

Sounds like a nice Spring break. Coffee therapy and stress relief go quite well together, I think. Hope you are having a nice Sunday!

Kathy Leonia said...

have a good week;)

shwet said...

Seems you had good week.
My Blog | Instagram | Bloglovin

white and vintage said...

So nice pictures. I am glad, that spring is coming now. We had a lot of snow and it was so cold
:(!

Luana said...

nice pics!
have a nice week! <3

xoxo
Guria do Século Passado

Rafaela Biscassi said...

Great photos and week.

www.paginasempreto.blogspot.com.br

Carolina G. Ticala said...

Estupendo post!!! !!Feliz semana precios@!!!❤💛💙

Amy Johnson said...

It sounds like a very relaxing week! I've had a hard time getting motivated myself with this horrible winter weather we've been having in the 'spring'.

La Table De Nana said...

Did not receive your latest posts..hope that bed is COMFY:) Somtimes we need time;)

Post a Comment