Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Five on Friday


Hi all my lovely blogger friends,
All of you want to know about the remodeling task. Yes, it is still going on. Now they are working on the walls inside the house. Hopefully they will finish texturing this week. I just want to thank you all my friends. Yours encouraging words are really helping me to going through this tough situation. Hopefully everything will be done in the first week of December. Then I’ll decorate for Christmas. I’m eagerly waiting for that.  Here is the five days of the my week.


Monday:
Since the weekend I was down with bad cold and fever. In the morning I was so weak that, I was feeling giddy while walking inside the house. Anyway, after dropping my son to school, I took a good rest , rather I slept on the couch for few hours , and then I felt good.


Tuesday: 
Today I’m feeling better, but I didn’t do anything. I was sitting on the couch since morning. I desperately wanted to do some crafting, but in this chaos, I couldn’t find anything. However, the floss,and the fabric was in the chest, so I decided to start one cross stitch. At least I could spend some time. 


Wednesday: 
Another day  passed without doing anything. Actually,I didn’t have outside work. In the home I couldn’t do anything. So, again I work on the cross stitch.


Thursday: 
When I woke up in the morning, the first thing I heard the sound of rain. Yes, it had been raining the whole night. In the morning, the sky was overacted, and the nearby hills were completely covered with dense cloud. I had a long list of work in my mind.  However, after coming back from my physiotherapy session, I sank in the couch, with a mug of coffee,and lost interest of doing anything. I was literally on the couch before going to pick up son from school.


Friday: 
Today was just opposite of Thursday. I had work in the early morning. I left home in the dark. On the way back home I ran some errand. After coming home I finished cooking, and cleaning, then went to library. From there I went to school. Luckily I didn’t have folder duty in school, which I usually do on Fridays. Then in the evening my son wanted to go mall. So, again we went to mall. At the night, I didn’t have energy to drag myself to the bed.
pp
Here I'm sharing some  pictures of our Satna Barabara trip three years back. Why I didn't write about our trip I don't know.


37 comments:

Marie Smith said...

I especially love the last photo. Those hills are so different from those I am familiar with.

Martha said...

Glad the renovations are moving along. Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well this week, hope you are all better now. Have a great weekend :)

Sandi said...

So beautiful, Krishna!

Irreplaceable_fashion said...

I like your week reviews:) beautiful photos:)

JoJo said...

I hope you are feeling better now. I'm sick myself. It's really taking my energy to do anything. Love the pictures. I hope the reservoir in those pics is filled back up, you can see how much the water had dropped.

Mac n' Janet said...

Being sick is so tiring, sleep is the best thing. Your photos are so pretty, what a gorgeous sky.

The Joy of Home with Martha Ellen said...

I do hope your cold is over by now and you are feeling like yourself. When you are sick there is nothing to do but rest, my friend.
The pictures of Santa Barbara are beautiful. It's such a lovely part of California and it looks so green. ♥

RaeAbigael said...

I hope you're so much better now! And I want to see that cross stitch you're working on! I miss doing that because i don't have the time to actually cross stitch :(

xoxo, rae
http://www.raellarina.net

WYknitter said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice compliment about my quilts.

Christine said...

Glad you made it through your week! Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed cross stitch when I was younger. Thanks for sharing these pretty photos. It won't be long now until your home will be complete and you can decorate for Christmas.

shwet said...

Beautiful picture.
https://clickbystyle.blogspot.in/

betty-NZ said...

Love your photos of that part of the world! Sorry you're not feeling well, but I do pray you get better real soon!!

Kathy Leonia said...

dear i adore those landscapes:)

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I am sorry you are not feeling well. It does kind of drain your energy. It is good the renovations are moving along. I enjoyed the photos of Santa Barbara, it is a beautiful area. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and new week ahead!

Annie's Journal said...

You're very tough and resilient Krishna...I'm amazed how you manage to take such long time home rennovation with calmness - it's not an easy thing to face, day in day out. But, once it's over, you'll have a beautiful home to enjoy, I'm sure:) Wishing you a good week to come.

Loretta Niessen said...

Dear Krishna,
thanks for visiting our blog. I hope you are already healthy. It's nice to start with Christmas Decoration after the renovations. I really like your landscape pictures.
I wish you a wonderful week
Loretta

Edith W. said...

Hello Krishna,
I thank you for visiting my blog.
The photos of your trip three years ago are very nice.
All the best for you,
Edith from Germany

Angela said...

Very beautiful Krishna!!

Reckless diary by Anya Dryagina said...

This is so cute and perfect!
Amazing post and photos!
www.recklessdiary.ru

Margaret D said...

Oh the joys of renovating - it makes a mess meaning more work.
Have a lovely weeks.

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

Woww... that is a lot of cross stitch! I prefer books. oh.. and I hope to see your post on the house refurbishing... and hopefully not 3 years later.... LOL
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
ig @grace_njio

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

super peaceful place my friend!!

NEW BRANDING POST | Getting Ready For The D DAY at… :D
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Nancy Chan said...

Beautiful scenery! Hope you are feeling good by now.

Klaudia Zuberska said...

Hi! I see that you have a fantastic blog!
I really like your design and that's how you write :)
I like to be in touch with so great
and inspirational blogs. That's why I wanted to ask
follow for follow?
I greet the warmth from Poland!
ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

Rafaela Biscassi said...

Great photos.
Good week.

www.paginasempreto.blogspot.com.br

Arti said...

Hi Krishna,
we have been visiting the States and especially all those nice desert places and National Parks many times. We love the beautiful landscape.
Hope you get well soon.

Best wishes
Arti

Prunella Pepperpot said...

Beautiful views!
I hope you have made a full recovery Krishna.
Have a great week :)

Silvia Negretti said...

I hope you feel better now! Beautiful pics! :)
XO
S
https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Lovely scenes of your forgotten trip! I do hope you feel better soon and find your energy returning. It will be so nice when your remodeling is done. xx Karen

MONICA SORS said...

The pics looks amazing!! Beautiful location dear!!
xx
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: LOOKBOOK: 4 OUTFITS - LOS ANGELES
DON'T MISS: MAXI DRESS IN PARIS

Lisa said...

Your photos are so gorgeous!! The scenery is stunning!! I hope you are feeling better. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Magic Love Crow said...

I'm glad the renovations are moving along! Gorgeous pictures! Take care of yourself! Big Hugs!

Anonymous said...

It is a great task to renovate a place. Take care of your health! Amazing shots!

Dressed With Soul said...

The landscape is wonderful!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com
P.S. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?

Pixel Peeper said...

I had a cold a few weeks ago, too. It really saps the energy right out of you.

facile et beau - Gusta said...

beautiful landscape

Post a Comment