Monday, June 18, 2018

Taking a break



Hi all my lovely friends,


I didn't post anything since few weeks. I know all of you love me a lot, and your beautiful comments always encourage me to write more. However, currently I'm little overwhelmed , and cannot think of anything. So, I've decided to take a break, and think about my blog, how to revamp it. I also want your suggestions to make it more attractive. I'll some back again in August with more interesting posts. Till then do not forget me.

 XOXO


6 comments:

A Casa Madeira said...

Hello, I came to see the news.
Good continuation of the week.
janicce.

Betsy said...

Will not forget you and look forward to August. Betsy

Margaret D said...

You know I was just wondering where you were so came for a visit - so glad you said you would be away, it's rather awful when someone disappears and they don't say, or can't.
Take care - see you when I return in late October of early November...

Carolina G. Ticala said...

Unas fotos estupendas! feliz semana preciosa!💛💛💛

Angela said...

Hope you come back ! I enjoy reading your blog. I have not been online as much as used to do it because of my eyes issues. Have a good end of Summer!

Elma Smajić said...

Fotos are great! It seem like you have great time.



If you follow me I will follow you back.

https://pinkpassionisfashion.blogspot.com

Post a Comment