Saturday, May 5, 2018

five on Friday

Monday:
Went to walk in the morning. It was great walk. After I got a big blister last week, this week I able to resume my walking. I alway love this walking, this gives me immense inner satisfaction. If I don't walk in the morning , through out the whole day I feel missing something. However, after coming back home, I made a pretty big list of jobs, but didn't do any of them.

On the trail to rest


Tuesday:It was really gloomy and cold in the morning, so I decided not to go in the morning. Instead of that, I finished all the pending jobs of yesterday.

Beautiful dogwood in the neighborhood


Wednesday:From today I've started working out early in the morning, and that was great success. I really felt satisfied. Today my son had the last breakfast book club of the school year. So I didn't have the headache of making breakfast in the morning. I asked Mr. Man to have cereal, and I totally forgot to make lunch both of them. First, I remembered my son's lunch. He was rather happy, that he could buy lunch from school. Then, when I was about to start for school,I remembered I didn't make lunch for Mr. Man also. He also decided to have lunch out. After the book club I went walking , totally forgetting one important package about to come home. Mr. Man messaged me, but I didn't check my phone in time. I was walking on the trail, and I got call from him that the guy returned back as none was at home. In the evening poor Mr. Man went to the FedEx office to collect the box.

The creek is looking very beautiful, which is actually not *smile*


Turseday:Today I did remember everything. As finished all the listed jobs.


Friday:Today was super busy tiring day. I have to finish all the cooking, and entire house cleaning with 10 in the morning. Then Mr. Man and I went to the city for some work. After coming back I baked cookies, and bread. Kiddo had been asking me to bake cookies, and bread for a long time. When I put the yeast in warm milk to activate I found that I have to go to pick kiddo from school. However, I had no option but to knead the dough then. So, I messaged my sweet friend to keep an eye on him while he would play in the park with his friends after school. The day didn't finish there. Then kiddo had swimming class. After his swimming we went grocery shopping. Then more chores were waiting at home.After  coming back I had no energy to do the all the chores. I went to bed half asleep.


10 comments:

Jean said...

Busy week! May always seems to be a super busy month. I'm glad school is out for us in a few weeks (well, for my kids...the one where I work is year-round). Beautiful photos. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Home Chic Club said...

Great post, photos are beautiful dear! xoxo
Vesna - Home Chic Club

DIMI said...

Hello dear Krishna!
Such beautiful pictures from your walk!
Wonderful images and scenery!
Enjoy your week!
Dimi...

Brbljivica said...

Hi! Great post and I love your photos!
I just discovered your blog and I keep following it, would you follow me back?


Satke Recenzije - www.slatkerecenzije.blogspot.com

Kathy Leonia said...

i like photos from your life;)

Elena M said...

Great post dear! Photos are amazing!!!

RaeAbigael said...

i miss doing morning walks! anyway, i also do that. like, list down things to do/ works/etc and then end up not doing them so i have to re-sched. But i guess that's just life. at least we're aware and do things when in the mood. hehe!

xoxo, rae
http://www.raellarina.net

INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

super interesting dear :D nice recaps!

NEW TIPS POST | THE PERFECT KOREAN BEAUTY ROUTINE. :o
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

shwet said...

seems you had good week. very true with me too, if i skip my any of workout i feel something major missing from day. Take care. happy week ahead.
My Blog | Instagram | Bloglovin

Reckless diary by Anya Dryagina said...

As usual very interesting post!
Kisses, Anya
www.recklessdiary.ru

Post a Comment