Sunday, December 31, 2017

Happy New Year, 2018

We are just few hours away from another year. In less than twelve hours another year will come, sun will rise again on the East giving us new hope to pass another year. This year came and just gone by within a blink. 


So many things happened only within 365 days, some of them were good, constructive, some were not. Mother nature was angry time to time, and showed us her fury, yet she is gentle, she is loving.

 
Anyway, my year was mixed of many things. We jumped into remodeling our house, at one point I lost all my peace, and couldn’t even thinking of getting back the house. However, on the other way remodeling gave me something that might not I would do. When, there was a big problem with the bathrooms, I went to stay with my sister in Philadelphia. I knew if the remodeling didn’t happen, I wouldn’t go to her. 


Off late I couldn’t keep up in the blogosphere. Sometimes I only posted on Fridays. I couldn’t sit and write down. I couldn’t take good pictures to show you. But your positive comments always make keep going. I’m really grateful to get many good virtual friends in the blogosphere. 
I don’t make any resolutions. Resolutions give me more stresses. So, I’ve decided to keep going, doing work, and thinking all positive.


Wish all of you a very Happy and Prosperous New Year. May the yea will bring all happiness, peace, good health, and all things positive.


See you again in the next year
XOXO

26 comments:

Mac n' Janet said...

Happy New Year to you and you family, I know you're looking forward to having your house put back together again.

Prims By The Water said...

It was hard with my remodel, but all worth it in the end. So will yours. Happy New Year to you and your family. Looking forward to more posts in the coming year. Janice

Jeanie said...

Happy New Year!

NanaDiana said...

Happy New Year, Krishna!!! I know that was a huge job remodeling but I am so glad you did it and I know you are, too.
Looking forward to your next year of blogging. xo Diana

Sandi said...

Happy New Year!

Amelia said...

Hi Krishna, Happy New Year to you and family. Wishing you all the best in 2018, happy blogging.

Have a nice day, regards.
Amelia

Angela said...

Happy New Year!!!

JoJo said...

Happy New Year Krishna!!! I look forward to reading your blog in the new year!

Grandmabeckyl.blogspot said...

we all have our ups and downs. But we move on and keep doing our best. I like your photos. You can always get better by working at it. That's how ya make it better....practice! Just figure out what you want in the photo and what you don't, look at it from a different angle. Take more than one shot at it. Nice to be able to delete photos with one click! May your new year be blessed, joyous and hopeful every day!

doodles n daydreams said...

Wishing you all the best in 2018.

Diana

Annie's Journal said...

2018 is a brand new year. good wishes to you and your family:)

Nancy Chan said...

Happy New Year to you and family! We all have to struggle to keep time for everything. Life is a package!

Polly said...

Hello Krishna, I don’t make new year resolutions either. Best wishes for a happy, positive New Year x

Kathy Leonia said...

wish you all the best:)

Prunella Pepperpot said...

Happy New Year to you and your family :)

Carolina G. Ticala said...

Feliz aƱo nuevo! šŸŽ†šŸŽ†šŸŽ†

Margaret D said...

Happy New Year.
You have done such an excellent job with everything considering you had renovations done.
One day at a time and we will get to where we are going or want to be. :)

Preeti said...

Happy new year to you!:)

mamasmercantile said...

Best wishes for 2018.

white and vintage said...

Happy New Year to you and your family!

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

I wish you all the best <3

NEW TIPS POST | ADVICES WHEN YOU APPLY FOUNDATION.
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Sandi Magle said...

Creativity is a fickle-...B----ch. Pardon being callous. Having been an artist in one form or another most of my life, I understand that Creativity can be elusive. Upset of any sort can chase it away for years---not just moments. Foster her, feed her, give precious time and peace to her...and she will serve you well. Force creativity--and you get chaos. Blessings to you and your muse for the new year!

Magic Love Crow said...

Happy New Year!!! Blessings to you and your loved ones!

shwet said...

Happy new year and wish you best for 2018!!
https://clickbystyle.blogspot.in/

Lisa said...

Happy, happy new year!! I hope 2018 is a wonderful one for you filled with many blessings!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Pixel Peeper said...

You are right - 2017 went by with the blink of an eye. You certainly were busy. I know what you mean by keeping up with blogging - I've experienced the same thing this year. :-)

Time to wish you a nice and relaxing new year!

Post a Comment