Wednesday, February 3, 2016

DIY bangle box

Some of my friends asked how I made my bangle box. When I was making the bangle, at that time only I thought of posting the tutorial of the same. However, it had been several months, probably almost a year, I yet to post the tutorial. I cannot understand why I didn't do it. May be my friends are thinking that I don't want to share. Before they prove themselves right I should put the tutorial now.

The finished product



























For this you need:


One box which will be perfect for bangle.

One salt container

One thin and bendable cardboard

One kitchen towel roll or any other roll which is perfect for holding bangle

Decorative papers

scissors 

Glue

Duct tape





When I saw that bath soap box I wanted to turn in to bangle box. It was so perfect for my bangles.  I used the salt container as the cover the box

Tear off the top of the box. Then cut into two exactly same size pieces.

The salt container was little smaller than the length of the soap box. So I used one thin bendable board to adjust the soap box like the picture above.

Cut two cardboard pieces for the two sides for the box. Cut out half circle of both of the sides according to the size of the roll which is going to hold the bangle 

Take another  thin cardboard piece. Cover the piece according to the choose of the decorative paper. Cover the out side , as well as inside of the cover of the bangle box. To set everything with glue I need to use four clips. 

Cover the inside of the of the box. Cover the inside of the two small sides and attach with the box with tape from outside.

Attach the top of the box with duct tape from inside. The box will look like this.

After covering with decorative papers.

Inside the box

Add caption



8 comments:

Beauty Unearthly said...

Lovely post! I am new follower GFC and hope you can follow me too) xx

Nancy Chan said...

Hello Krishna, you are very creative. Have a beautiful day!

Tom said...

Boy, am I glad that I don't have bangles...this looks too hard for this guy! Neat job.

Julia said...

I agree with Nancy Krishna, you are very creative. Now all your pretty bangles are well displayed and easy to find with just one look.
Have a great new week.
JB

Rajesh said...

Beautiful. Very creative and innovative.

krishna said...

Thank you Julia

krishna said...

Thanks Nancy

Ti said...

That's such a beautiful idea :)

Post a Comment