Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Volunteer Appreciation Tea 2017

Who are already following me know that I volunteer a lot in my son’s school. Since my son started going Kindergarten I have been doing the job. It is really fun to do that. Though I don’t like  teaching, I like volunteering in school. When my son was in Kindergarten, I used to help the teachers in crafts and other activities. It is really fun to interact with the little ones, though some times it is difficult to control them, when they get crazy. In grade 1, I even helped the teacher to correct the homework.  Anyway, the teachers of the school organize a volunteer appreciation tea every year. I love to attend the event. 


This year also I attended the same. It was great time with the teachers and other fellow volunteer. The teachers brought many delicious food for us. Not all the volunteers are doing heavily responsible jobs like the PTA president , or the secretary, but each small job also counts. You need someone to do that. So from doing Friday folders to chair a school committee all the jobs are required and important, and the volunteers are doing those jobs with great responsibility and devotion without expecting anything. 


It is really nice when someone appreciates whatever you are  doing for them. The principal gave us a Thank you speech. We all enjoyed that.

21 comments:

  1. Hi Krishna. Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate your kind words. I used to volunteer at the school when my kids were young also. My husband volunteers with dog walking at our animal shelter. It always is such a good feeling to give back. I just love the papers that the kids write when they are young..Happy Wednesday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great end of year thing to show appreciation of all your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post (as always)!Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a retired teacher I thoroughly agree, the volunteers are so important, so thank you for you service.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice that they gave the volunteers a day like this. Anyone who volunteers is awesome! Thank you for doing what you do! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Volunteers really enhance the school experience for all children. Thank you for doing it! I used to volunteer at my children's school as well. It's a lot of work, but so rewarding to the students as well as to the volunteer. Have a great evening. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely idea to have a thank you tea.
    And where would society be without volunteers, especially in the schools.
    Kudos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How very nice to be appreciated for your service with such a nice tea. You deserve it for your dedication. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome post! I hope you're having a lovely day!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are beautiful drawings and it's so nice to see you are definitely appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Krishna ... this is a lovely idea to have a thank you tea.
    It is so important to volunteer our services and in schools especially.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is good to show appreciation for the volunteers. And it is a good feeling to be appreciated too. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's such a cute idea, I never heared of a "thank you tea",
    but's a lovely way to be thankful.
    lovely :D

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, it is nice to be appreciated for your volunteer work. am sure it is fun being with the kiddies and helping out any way you can. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is so nice that your help is appreciated. I used to help out when my children were small, I got a lot out of it and enjoyed the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am volunteering in my children's school as well. It is so much fun. And what lovely way to show the appreciation! Sounds like you had a great time! Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Volunteering to help with the classroom and school activities is something I did for my children too, and how wonderful that all who volunteered were appreciated! So nice that the principal gave a thank you speech too! Thankfulness goes a long way doesn't it! Hope you have a lovely Memorial Day weekend, Krishna!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful post! :))

    Would you like follow each other? If you like please lieve comment on my blog :))

    My blog: https://adrianafashionpuzzle.blogspot.rs/
    My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adrianafashionpuzzle/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Krishna ... I think this is such a great idea, to have a thank you morning tea for all the volunteers. It is such a nice way to say Thanks to them for all that they do. Have a lovely weekend Krishna.

    ReplyDelete