Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Post Christmas shopping

Usually here in the USA we get huge discount on all kind of Christmas items, starting from Holiday decors to Holiday dresses after 25th December. So, we decided to go on a shopping spree on 26th morning. Since November we are buying so may thing, which is very unusual to my nature. In the morning my husband didn’t tell me about going shopping. I also didn’t remind him anything, thinking that he forgot about the SALE. Actually, I thought, not to spend any more money. Suddenly he jumped up and told that, we should go shopping. First he told about Michael’s, where I always love shopping. Though I thought not to go shopping, but lastly I couldn’t avoid  the temptations of the BIG SALE. So, we went shopping. First we went to Michael’s, but I didn’t buy many things The most of the shelves were already empty there. Still I took something. I made a major mistake. I had a coupon of $5 off on purchase of $25 items. What I bought, I reached $25 with tax, so the coupon was not applicable. Instead of taking another item, I return few item to make the bill under $20. What a fool I was!!!!Anyway, next we went to Traget store. I had no idea whether the store throws in any sale on 26th December. Still we went there. I got few of the items, which are essential for Christmas decorations, but I didn’t have this time. Our next stop was Kohls. I love to buy Christmas tree ornaments from Khols. Long ago, I bought few ornament from there. Since then I didn’t bought from there, as the price is very high to me. But , on 26th we got an 70% sale and I bought few of them. The most satisfying thing I got, a Santa Claus. Next year Mr. Claus will stand on the mantle of my living room.Next we went to Pier 1 Imports, which is our latest favorite shop. I thought of buying few more decors, but lastly I decided not to buy them, because I have plan to make more decors and ornaments on next year Christmas. Instead of that, I bought four beautiful plates which were on 50% off. We already spent a lot of money on those four stores. It was a wise decision to come back home, and not to spent more money on Christmas decorations. The rest of the day was uneventful. I didn’t want to make it more eventful, as we already went to a shopping spree in the morning. We took rest in the afternoon. My son and my husband spend time watching movies, while I spent the time watching  handmade Christmas card tutorial on Youtube, because still I was very much in Christmas mood. 



1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas.
    Wish you Happy and Prosperous New Year.

    ReplyDelete