Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Pencil stand

My husband wants to make landscaping for our back yard. For the he wants to draw on big white paper. I only have asked him to use colored pencil, so that he can erase and redo, if he needed. So, I bought a big bunch of color pencil. And to keep all those color pencil, I wants to make a suitable stand. Then I remember that, I have kept one 'Ginger ale' carton. Within a moment the idea came in my mind to alter the carton into a stand. The carton already had 4 block. So, it became easy for me to separate the block, and he can keep the pencils color wise.






10 comments:

  1. Hi Krishna, you're very creative and always very practical with recycle items. Thanks for sharing this very nice craft of yours.

    Have a nice weekend, regards.
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amelia, Thank you.. and nice to hear from you.. I'm eagerly waiting to see new post in your blog.. have a nice weekend..

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Your blog has caught our attention thanks to the quality of your posts. We would be delighted if you would join us on www.smartindianwomen.com .

    SIW is first Indian website dedicated only for Indian Women. SIW objective is to give women from all

    walks of life at par status and a platform to recognize their efforts and express their opinions.

    To join our blogger network, just go to http://www.smartindianwomen.com/blog/category/sheblog/ and email at arushi.ga@gmail dot com

    Sincerely,
    Arushi

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute, fun and creative idea. Lovely way to store your pencils. Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving a sweet comment.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very neat job and well done. Wonderful idea !

    ReplyDelete