Friday, June 20, 2014

Spring in my garden

I always love gardening. I think this interest has come into me from my mother. In my childhood I used to help my mother in her garden. When we first moved in our family home back in 80s, we had a nice place to garden. I’ll tell the story of my mother’s garden later. Anyway, I always want a garden in my own home. Though during our stay in apartment I usually planted flowers in pots, but those were not satisfying  to me. My wish fulfilled when we moved to our new home one year back. Last year we moved to our present home during spring time.  So, I didn’t have much time to plant all the annuals in my garden. This year I could satisfy myself by planting many annuals in my garden. Still my garden not in a good shape. 

We have plan to revamp our front yard and backyard. Currently, both of us designing for that. Here I’m sharing some of the pictures from my garden.

 

Here I've planted petunia, pansy,viola,vinca, celosia, ranunculus, alyssum,lobelia, cosmos, marigold,  stock, and more

 
Verbena, dianthus, and more
Daisy
Lobelia

Impatiens

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your visit!! Some of my email confirmations of comments are not getting through and I just noticed your comment...So sorry!!

    What a lovely garden bed!!! So very pretty and full of color!! LOVE it!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete