Friday, November 8, 2013

Peanut butter cookies

I had a one big container of peanut butter in my refrigerator. My son just stopped eating peanut butter. After much persuasion I couldn’t make him agree to eat peanut butter. I told him that he could very strong after eating peanut butter. He flatly told that he didn’t want to be strong.
Now I’m going for a vacation in the next month. What should I do with big container of peanut butter? Yesterday I searched recipes to use up the butter. However, whatever recipe I found, there was little use of peanut butter. Though the recipes were scrumptious, but they wouldn’t serve my purpose. Then I remembered that once I wrote down one peanut butter cookie recipe. I searched in recipe box a found out this recipe, where I could use all the butter.
Today it was a hectic day. Since morning, I had been doing one job after another. It was already 4 in the evening; I didn’t find time to rest. I was feeling extremely tired. I know there was no meaning to baking the cookies on this very evening. Still I didn’t want to wait, because “sooner is better”. My son could consume the whole container. My last job was to decorate the turkey, which was sent from school. At last I could relax at 6 in the evening. Anyway, here is the recipe.


Ingredients
One egg
One cup creamy peanut butter
One cup sugar
Small chocolate chips
Method:
Preheat the oven 350 degree F. Combine egg, peanut butter, sugar, chocolate chips. Mix well. Form into small balls. Place the balls two inches apart on greased cookie sheet. Bake for nine to twelve minutes Remove from the oven and let them cool in a cookie rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment