Thursday, September 19, 2013

Stuffed french toast


After coming back from office HE said, “I’m extremely hungry!!!” So, I had to make something to satisfy his stomach. For a few minutes I had been standing blank in the kitchen, and then the idea struck in my mind. I had a big bowl full of marinated grated chicken in my refrigerator, with which I had a plan to bake meat balls. I decided to make stuffed French toast using a small part of the marinated chicken. Though I served the dish as evening snack, but it was so feeling that you can serve the dish for dinner. Here is the recipe:
For the stuffing:
Half cup grated chicken
Half  of a small onion
Half  tsp. ginger paste
Salt to taste
One-fourth cup grated cheese ( I used parmesan cheese)
For the toast:
Two slice of bread
One large egg
Dash of salt
Oil to fry

Method:
Finely chop the onion. Mix chicken, onion, ginger paste, and salt thoroughly. Keep the mixture for half an hour. Take one slice of bread, spread cheese over it, and then spread the marinated chicken over it. Then put the second slice, and slightly press down to stick with the first slice. Cut the sandwich diagonally into two pieces. In flat bottomed bowl slightly beat the egg. In a heavy bottomed frying pan, heat oil, over medium high heat. Dunk each of the pieces in the beaten egg. Fry the both sides of the pieces until brown. Serve hot with tea or coffee.

3 comments:

  1. Looks yumm! :) Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krishna, that's look good and very appetizing. Thanks for sharing your idea.

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete