Saturday, April 20, 2013

Spinach Salad

Spinach salad
I had a big bag full of baby spinach. It was getting spoiled in my refrigerator. So, I wanted to use the quickly. However, what to do? I decided cook different dishes with the spinach. Currently my hubby dear wants to have “healthy food”. Salad always comes in my mind whenever I think about healthy food. So, I wanted to give a try of ‘Spinach salad’. Though my foodie hubby didn’t like spinach, but found that tasty. As he didn’t show much interest in spinach salad, the next day I served our normal food during lunch. However, to my astonishment, he asked me why I didn’t serve spinach salad. A smile of satisfaction came across my face.
Here is the recipe:


Ingredient:
A handful of Spinach
One small tomato (you can roma tomatoes which taste even better)
A handful of grapes
One cucumber
Juice of one orange
One tsp. olive oil
Salt to taste
Pinch of black pepper powder
Method:
Chop the spinach leaves. Cut tomato and cucumber into cubes. Then mix all the ingredients except the black pepper powder in a big bowl. Sprinkle black pepper powder from the top.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Krishna, your salad look very appetizing. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete