Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Paper holder from cake-mix box


For a long time I was thinking what could I do with some cake-mix cartons?  Few days ago I searched on the Internet and found something interesting. I didn’t bookmark the URL, so I can’t provide that. However, I can provide the step by step instruction with snaps.

 

Here I used two boxes. One is little bigger than the other. Cut the boxes according to the picture.

Cut a piece of paper with width of the back of the box, and long enough to cover almost to the bottom of the box from inside. Put glue on the top of the paper and stick on the back of the box. Fold down the rest of the paper in side of the box. Similarly cut two small strips of paper with breadth of the box and glue in the similar way.

Cover the two boxes separately with papers of your choice and glued them together. The paper holder is ready. Now you can decorate how you like.

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Looks Nice and Good Idea to reuse the Box Tops...

    -Mythreyi
    Yum! Yum! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! very good use of the material.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! useful post thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete