Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spicy potato snacks


Sometimes I really ponder over what to make for evening snacks. My foodie hubby love to have different lip-smacking spicy snacks every day. Though it is not possible to me to find something like that, yet easy to cook every day, I try to cook something different almost every day. Anyway, yesterday evening I made this dish, and he loved.
Ingredients
Two medium sized potatoes
One cucumber
One small tomato
3-4 stems of coriander leaves
One tsp. heaved mint chutney ( you can get in any Indian grocery store)
One tsp. heaved hummus
Salt to taste
Dash of black pepper corn powder


Method:
Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes. Pressure cooks the potatoes until two whistles. Cut the cucumber and tomato into small cubes. Finely chop the coriander leaves. Strain the potatoes. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. You can serve it with tea or coffee.


P.S. I'm sending this recipe to Learning to cook for the event 'Recipe starts with S'.
  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Krishna, that look refreshing and inviting. Good for diet meal, thanks for sharing.

    Have a nice week ahead,regards.

    ReplyDelete