Sunday, March 17, 2013

Chocolate banana mousses




My son is a very picky eater. Everyday I’ve to try new dishes for him. Though very rarely I can satisfy him, still I try my best to do that. He was not keeping well for few days. So, I stopped giving him bananas. However, bananas didn’t stop from getting spoiled. So, I had to consume those bananas. After searching on the Internet for long time I didn’t find out any recipes which I could do whatever available in my kitchen. So, I found out something by my own. 

 


Ingredients:


One ripe banana
One tsp. cocoa powder
Three tsp. Sugar
One tsp. all-purpose flour
One cup milk ( I used whole milk)
Half tsp. vanilla essence
One tbsp. butter


Method:


Make a paste of banana, cocoa powder, vanilla essence with 1/4th cup milk. Heat a saucepan in medium heat. Add one tbsp. of butter. As the butter melts fully add one tbsp. of flour. Stir for 1-2 minute. Add rest of the milk and sugar, and stir continuously. Otherwise, lump will be created. When the mixture starts thickening, add the banana paste into it. Stir the mixture until it reaches the desired consistency. Pour the mousses into a cup, and let it cool down. After cooling refrigerate it and serve with whipping on the top. ( I didn’t have heavy whipping cream at home, so I couldn’t add that.)

3 comments:

  1. Mosse looks so tempting,i like ur glass too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krishna, yummylicious!! This combo look great.

    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete