Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The last dinner of 2012

Before closing the book of 2012 I wanted to put some sweet note on the 365th page. However, what could be a sweet note according to a foodie? Yes, you are correct. A heart home cooked dinner. It was really cold outside. I didn’t want go out. So, I decided to something ‘different’ to celebrate the ‘Last day’ of the year. Time is such a thing it never comes back, though it stays with us always. So, cherish the moments what we leave behind.


Meatloaf
Cinnamon cake
Only the egg-roll were store brought
Tomato-corn soup
Lima bean salad

3 comments:

  1. Hi Krishna, love your dinner, everything look sooo delicious. Nice table setting and I love the wine. :)

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my corner of the world. Wishing you a wonderful new year. Tammy

    ReplyDelete