Friday, January 18, 2013

Handmade candle stand


During Thanksgiving I desperately wanted a candle stand. However all the stands were too costly to me. Getting fed up I decided to make something on my own. I had not much time in my hand. I couldn’t find something very interesting in my head. Lastly I came up with this one. Though personally I was not much satisfied with the outcome, still it was fine.

Here I’m giving the steps how I made this candle stand. 

 

Things you'll need:

A small plastic plate

A plastic glass

news paper

white paper

glue

scissors

decorating items


 Here are the instructions:

Take a cover of any container. I took  a margarine container cover to make the top.


Cut newspaper into small pieces and cover it. Cut a round shape with  a white paper and glued on the top.

Take a party glass and cover it with  small pieces of newspaper.


Decorate the plate and the glass separately, and glued the plate on the top of the glass. The stand is ready


6 comments:

  1. What a fun project. It's very pretty and I like the little doily as a special touch! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krishna, very nice craft work. You're very creative and innovative.
    Thanks for sharing this great ideas.

    Have a nice week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A work with a touch of distinctive, beautiful, attractive

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete