Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Chip-board box

In the middle of this year after coming back from India,we needed to buy a dinning table set. My hubby dear bought that from Ikea. After getting delivered in one evening, both of us sat to assemble it. While assembling my hubby found this very shaped chip-board piece inside the package. He knew me very well. He knew that,I was going to make something out of that. He asked me,"Do you need it?". I said, "yes,yes,yes". From that very moment i decided to make a box, and here is that one.  

 

The chip board piece was in this shape. Just appropriate to make a box.


One side was totally covered by gift-warp paper.



The complete box.

Top of the box.

Back of the box

Inside the box



4 comments:

  1. Hi Krishna, you're very creative and innovative. The box look very pretty after the makeover. Thanks for sharing this wonderful ideas.

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete