Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Dear friends,

It is too late to wish you ‘HAPPY HALLOWEEN’. Still, ‘Better let than never’. Actually I was extremely preoccupied with some others jobs, I couldn’t make time to post for Halloween. This year I decorated my home with some of my handmade Halloween decoration. Actually I thought of doing many things, but I ended up finishing few of them. I took too much time to finish every item. Also, I’ve to take care of a little monster. That little one takes a lion portion of time of the day. Anyway, here I’m putting some of my creations.  Enjoy the rest of the Halloween.

Loads of Love

K



Pencil stand for little one
Flower vase from wine vinegar bottle
 P.S. Many of the paintings I copied from picture from the Internet.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Krishna, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Hope to see you more often and hear from you too.
    Loving the third, fourth and the last pic... awesome.

    Aakanksha
    http://decor-gharaana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am amazed at your creative ideas and art work. They are beautiful. First time here. Happy to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Krishna, love your spooky design. You're very creative, nice work neat and tidy.

    Have a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice clicks and ur thoughts are so different..creative work..keep going gal

    Cheers
    Siri

    Grand Giveaway at SIRISFOOD.COM-Link in recipes and Win exciting prizes

    ReplyDelete