Friday, February 24, 2012

My creations from past

These are the creation of mine during my school days, as a part of the curriculum.
This one I created when I was in grade III. This was the first time I came to know about the stitch, and I loved it.




One of six table mats  for dining table I created during grade VII.
The table cloth of the same set.
This table cloth I created as a part of my grade X curriculum. Actually from grade III to grade X I think I created cross stitched table cloths every year. 

  After my grade X examination I had ample of time i my hand before joining grade XI, and entertained myself that time by creating many things whichever came into my mind. Few of them I'm showing here. Actually I couldn't preserve all of them, and also currently I don't have the pictures of the rest.

It was made from card-boards and cloths.
Rag doll - The idea I got from Russian magazine.
Fabric flower vase.

2 comments: